24 July 2019
Recent Changes to the CRL SHEQ Processes and Procedures
CRL SHEQ Process and Procedural Changes
There have been a number of recent revisions and amendments to the SHEQ Management Systems.
• The addition of a Daily Activity Briefing - Site Diary Return Form document appended to CRL HSMS Procedure 04 Induction, Toolbox Talks and Training
• The addition of a RAMS Review Form appended to CRL HSMS Procedure 05 Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
• The addition of an example Site Noticeboard image within Form 7a Construction Phase H&S Plan appended to CRL HSMS Procedure 02 CDM Construction Phase Plan
• CRL’s requirements for scaffold contractors to follow the UKCG & NASC’s Scaffold Specification within Procedure 15 Scaffolding
• Clearer requirements for the creation of a Quality Plan (or Job Instruction) within Process 02 Working Processes and Planning.
The new documents and revisions can be found within the Approved Documents section of the Intranet. Simply search for the following terms:
• Daily Activity Briefing - Site Diary Return Form
• RAMS Review Form
• Form 7a Construction Phase H&S Plan
• Procedure 15 Scaffolding
• Process 02 Working Processes and Planning.